UX and SaaS Product Designer (w/m/d)
Your role: Join our product team to actively contribute to our innovative AI and SaaS solution
Hamburg or Berlin
We are looking for a UX and SaaS design talent
- An experienced UX designer, well versed in modern technologies.
- Strong understanding of brand aesthetics and SaaS product design.
- Adept at clear, direct brand communication and not averse to experimenting and refining designs.
- A technology enthusiast with an eye for the latest software and innovations that have the potential to change the world.
- Mastery of Figma, using all its features.
- Expertise in SaaS product design, familiar with all the latest trends.
- Able to create appealing and eye-catching SaaS product images for marketing purposes.
- Independent and self-directed, with the ability to bring your own ideas to life without extensive guidance.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Flexibility with your work schedule, choice of office location, and the ability to work remotely.
- Unique perks such as quarterly off-site team building events in vacation-worthy locations.
- A state-of-the-art work environment equipped with the latest tools and technology.
- A dedicated team with an unrivaled drive to excel.
- Agile, always maintaining a competitive edge.
- A forward-thinking organization with a passion for what we do.
In the sales tech industry, we are the rising rock stars, and our guitar symbolizes our culture and the values we uphold every day at Dealcode. It's a reflection of our collaborative approach with our team members, customers and partners. As a global team, our guitar sings in one language - English. We'd love to explain its meaning to you in person:
- G - Growth
- U - User-Centricity
- I - Innovation
- T - Transparency
- A - Agility
- R - Respect
Find out more about our great culture and the way we work here.
We are looking forward to your application, which is guaranteed to be read by our founders personally.